Syllabus Plus Enterprise (SPE) Resources for Timetablers
Go to the SPE Portal here.
To learn more about using SPE, please use the links below.
Note: File downloads are only permitted for authorized timetabling staff. Any file requests will require you to enter your university login credentials.
Any queries relating to system access or resources on this page should be directed to Timetabling Services.
- Installation Instructions
- Information and Resources
- User Guides and FAQ
- Filtering Your Data
- Create and Use Tags
- Manage Activities
- Generate Activities
- Create Ad-Hoc (non-teaching) Activities
- Jointly Taught Activities
- Create Variants for an Activity
- Manage Modules
- Manage Programmes of Study
- Create Student Sets
- Adjust Student Sets
- Allocate Student Sets
- Adjust Activity Templates for courses offered in different semesters
- Apply a Staff Suitability to an Activity Template
- Add Staff to an Activity Template or Activity
- Maintain Staff Records
- Using the Snapshot Function to Create a Standalone Database
- Manage SPI Reports
- SPI Reports - Fixing Class Schedule Errors
- Problem Solving in Syllabus Plus
- Tips and Tricks: - Getting to know Syllabus Plus Enterprise
- Using the Web Room Booking (WRB) System
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - TBA
- Enterprise System Manuals
Last updated by Timetabling Services on 02/11/2016.