Below are some frequently asked questions about applying for roles at the University of Adelaide.
For specific questions related to a role, please contact the relevant person listed on the job advertisement. For general Human Resources enquiries, please contact the Service Centre on 8313 1111.
- I would like to work at the University of Adelaide. Where can I find information about job vacancies and how to apply?
- What should I include in my application?
Your application should include the following:
- Cover letter
- Responses to the selection criteria
- Current CV
- Can I submit a late application?
Late applications will be accepted at the discretion of the selection committee. Please contact the person listed on the advertisement for further advice.
- What if I don’t address the selection criteria?
Selection criteria are a crucial component of our recruitment process. They assist the selection committee in determining if you have the appropriate skills for the role. Failing to submit a statement addressing the selection criteria may result in your application not being considered.
Read the tips on how to successfully address selection criteria.
- Can I send in my CV even though there isn’t a specific position currently being advertised that I want to apply for. Will you keep it on file?
Unfortunately not. You should regularly check our Job Opportunities page and apply for the positions are they become available.
- I am looking for casual work with the University of Adelaide. How do I register my interest?
Visit the Casual Positions page on the Job Opportunities website to register for casual work by downloading and completing the relevant form.
- Where can I ﬁnd further information on employment conditions at the University of Adelaide?
Employment conditions are outlined in our Enterprise Bargaining Agreement.