Skip to content

Enquiry Forms

If you have an enquiry regarding Hub Central (room bookings, lost property etc.), please submit your enquiry via the general enquiries form.

If you wish to request an academic transcript, please go to the Academic Transcript website.

If you wish to request a letter from the University confirming your student details, please go to the Request for Letter Form on the website.


Ask Adelaide

Call us +61 8 8313 5208
(Toll free) 1800 061 459
Contact us
Degree Finder