Welcome to Examinations
Student's personalised timetable available on Access Adelaide once published.
View the exam timetables for 2015.
See also: Academic Year Dates
You are required to bring with you to the exam venue:
- your student ID (or other photo identification)
- reasonable supplies of all required writing materials, erasers, etc.
Materials not normally permitted:
- writing or other paper
- dictionaries, textbooks, notes or other reference material
- electronic devices including: diaries, organisers, laptop or palmtop computers
- mobile telephones or other communication devices
Results will be available on Access Adelaide. If your results have not been posted, or you need to apply for a R/AA, contact your School or Faculty for advice.
Alternative Examination Arrangements & Timetable Clashes
- Students with a medical condition or disability who require special arrangements may apply for Alternative Examination Arrangements. Applicants must be assessed by the Disability Officer. Telephone 8313 5962 to make an appointment with Disability Service.
- Students with a timetable clash (where exams are scheduled for the same date and time) may apply. See Scheduling Conflict application.
- Students who have another conflict due to religious beliefs, defence force commitments or official duties (such as representing the University or State in a significant sporting or cultural event) may apply. See Off Campus application.
- Elite Athletes may apply for alternative exam arrangements. See Elite Athlete Support Scheme.
- All AEA applications must be received within 2 weeks from the publication date of the final examination timetables.
Replacement/ Additional Assessment (R/AA)
The exam application forms are available here. Students who wish to apply for R/AA on medical or compassionate grounds must apply through their School or Faculty within 5 days of the occurrence of the condition or circumstances. Where the occurrence falls on the day of the Primary exam, students must apply within 5 working days of that date.
AEA R/AA Examinations
Students who have approval to sit examinations under Alternative Examination Arrangements must advise the Examinations Office which R/AA exams they will sit at the AEA venue prior to the start of the R/AA (supplementary) exam period. Failure to inform the Examinations Office may result in arrangements not being made.