Other forms of Financial Assistance
Paying Tuition Fees by Instalment
For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
All domestic fee-paying students are required to pay their tuition fees by the due date on their invoice.
Where undergraduate and postgraduate students are unable to pay their fees by the due date and they are in genuine financial hardship they may apply to pay their tuition fees by instalment.
To be considered for this option, domestic fee-paying students must meet all of the following criteria:
- The student must be a fee-paying student enrolled in an on-shore University of Adelaide academic award program
- The student must not be eligible for FEE-HELP
- The student must have paid all previous tuition fees
- There must be genuine financial hardship caused by circumstances beyond the student’s control
- The hardship must be short-term
- The application must be lodged on or before the due date specified.
More information about applying to pay tuition fees by instalment.
For VET Music Students
All students studying VET music programs (i.e. Certificate III or IV or Diploma programs) may pay their tuition fees by instalment. Provided the form is completed and submitted before the due date, all applications will be approved.
Applications must be submitted to Information Services, Hub Central on or before the due date:
- 8th March 2013 (Semester 1, 2013 applications)
- 9th August 2013 (Semester 2, 2013 applications)
Any applications submitted after the due date may not be considered for assessment.
Download the Instructions and Application to Pay Tuition Fees by Instalment (VET students only) form.
For a complete list of scholarships available in the University of Adelaide, visit the University Scholarships webpage.
Financial Support Schemes
A range of financial support schemes are offered through the Adelaide University Union’s Student Care Office, including Student Loans. The Education & Welfare Officers in the Student Care Office can also provide assistance and information about Commonwealth support programs paid through Centrelink, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy and ABSTUDY.