1. Enrol online via Access Adelaide (using your student id and password)
2. Contact one of the uni enrolment buddies (E-buddies) to help you enrol.
3. Check with your Faculty or School to see if they are holding enrolment information sessions
4. Use the University’s Course Planner to search and view syllabus information, fees and class details
5. Additional enrolment information, including enrolment advice sessions and the 7 steps to easy enrolment, can be found on the University Enrolment web site.