Applications for internal transfer into a new undergraduate program (or to start another program concurrently) for Semester 1, 2017 are now closed.
Undergraduate Transfer Information
Applications for internal transfer for Semester 2, 2017 will open in late March / early April.
Keep an eye on this website over the next few weeks for more details!
- The closing date for Semester 1 applications was 13th January 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
- When you submit your application successfully, you will see a web page with the details of what you have submitted. You will not receive an email acknowledgement of your application.
- Offers will be made on a rolling basis from mid-October onwards, if Semester 2, 2016 results are not required to finalise assessment on your application.If your Semester 2, 2016 results are needed to finalise assessment, offers will be made in early December.
- Not all programs are available via the internal transfer process. If the program you wish to study isn't visible in the drop-down list, you will need to apply via SATAC.
- If you have lodged an internal transfer application for Semester 1, 2017 and have now changed your mind, please email Admissions Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, and advise that you wish to withdraw your application.
If you are currently enrolled in a postgraduate coursework program at the University of Adelaide and you wish to transfer into a new program (or start another program concurrently) for 2017, you may be eligible to apply for an internal transfer - rather than needing to apply via SATAC.
Please see the postgraduate section below for information on whether your program is available for internal transfer and to apply.
- Postgraduate Coursework Transfer Information
Postgraduate Coursework internal transfer applications may be submitted at any time of the year.
Application forms will be processed for the upcoming Semester / Trimester.
Internal transfer may be available if you are currently enrolled in a Postgraduate Coursework nested award and wish to upgrade to a higher level of the same nested award e.g. you are currently enrolled in a Graduate Certificate in International Studies and wish to upgrade to the Graduate Diploma in International Studies when you complete the Graduate Certificate.
To be eligible for a Postgraduate Coursework internal transfer you must meet the criteria outlined in the Postgraduate Coursework Programs Available for Internal Transfer document.
I Meet the Criteria
If you do meet the criteria, download the Postgraduate Coursework Internal Transfer Application Form.
I Do Not Meet the Criteria
If you do not meet the criteria but still wish to transfer, you must apply through SATAC's postgraduate admissions system.
A small number of programs accept applications through the relevant faculty office. See Degree Finder to find out where to apply for your particular program.