Internal Transfer Information
PLEASE NOTE: The information below relates to domestic students. If you are an international student, please click here to go to the International Internal Transfer (Change of Program) website.
Applications for internal transfer into a new undergraduate program (or to start another program concurrently) for Semester 2, 2017 are now open.
Please read the information below before applying:
- The closing date for Semester 2 applications will be 17th July 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
- When you submit your application successfully, you will see a web page with the details of what you have submitted. You will not receive an email acknowledgement of your application.
- Offers will be made on a rolling basis from May onwards, if Semester 1, 2017 results are not required to finalise assessment on your application.
- If your Semester 1, 2017 results are needed to finalise assessment, offers will be made in early to mid July.
- Not all programs are available via the internal transfer process and some programs do not have a midyear intake. If you cannot see your desired program in the drop-down list, please check Degree Finder to see whether the program has a midyear intake or not.
- If you have lodged an internal transfer application for Semester 2, 2017 and have now changed your mind, please email Admissions Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, and advise that you wish to withdraw your application.
Postgraduate Coursework Transfer Information
Students who are completing an undergraduate degree at the University of Adelaide and who wish to apply for a postgraduate coursework program must apply through SATAC's postgraduate admissions system.
If you are currently enrolled in a postgraduate coursework program at the University of Adelaide and you wish to transfer into a new program (or start another program concurrently) for Semester 2, 2017 (or Trimester 2 or 3), you may be eligible to apply for an internal transfer - rather than needing to apply via SATAC.
Internal transfer may be available if you are currently enrolled in a Postgraduate Coursework nested award and wish to upgrade to a higher level of the same nested award e.g. you are currently enrolled in a Graduate Certificate in International Studies and wish to upgrade to the Graduate Diploma in International Studies when you complete the Graduate Certificate.
A small number of programs accept applications through the relevant faculty office. See Degree Finder to find out where to apply for your particular program.