Undergraduate Transfer Information
Applications for internal transfer into a new undergraduate program (or to start another program concurrently) for Semester 2, 2017 are now open.
Please read the information below before applying:
- The closing date for Semester 2 applications will be 17th July 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
- When you submit your application successfully, you will see a web page with the details of what you have submitted. You will not receive an email acknowledgement of your application.
- Offers will be made on a rolling basis from May onwards, if Semester 1, 2017 results are not required to finalise assessment on your application.
- If your Semester 1, 2017 results are needed to finalise assessment, offers will be made in early to mid July.
- Not all programs are available via the internal transfer process and some programs do not have a midyear intake. If you cannot see your desired program in the drop-down list, please check Degree Finder to see whether the program has a midyear intake or not.
- If you have lodged an internal transfer application for Semester 2, 2017 and have now changed your mind, please email Admissions Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, and advise that you wish to withdraw your application.
If you are currently enrolled in a postgraduate coursework program at the University of Adelaide and you wish to transfer into a new program (or start another program concurrently) for 2017, you may be eligible to apply for an internal transfer - rather than needing to apply via SATAC.
Please see the postgraduate section below for information on whether your program is available for internal transfer and to apply.
- Postgraduate Coursework Transfer Information
Postgraduate Coursework internal transfer applications may be submitted at any time of the year.
Application forms will be processed for the upcoming Semester / Trimester.
Internal transfer may be available if you are currently enrolled in a Postgraduate Coursework nested award and wish to upgrade to a higher level of the same nested award e.g. you are currently enrolled in a Graduate Certificate in International Studies and wish to upgrade to the Graduate Diploma in International Studies when you complete the Graduate Certificate.
To be eligible for a Postgraduate Coursework internal transfer you must meet the criteria outlined in the Postgraduate Coursework Programs Available for Internal Transfer document.
I Meet the Criteria
If you do meet the criteria, download the Postgraduate Coursework Internal Transfer Application Form.
I Do Not Meet the Criteria
If you do not meet the criteria but still wish to transfer, you must apply through SATAC's postgraduate admissions system.
A small number of programs accept applications through the relevant faculty office. See Degree Finder to find out where to apply for your particular program.