Complete Your Degree Faster
A great way to accelerate your study or catch up on missed subjects.
A variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered from all faculties. This broad array of courses seeks to complement and inspire you in your learning. Courses vary in length.
Summer & Winter School is open to all:
- University of Adelaide domestic students
- University of Adelaide international students
- Cross Institutional students
- Study Abroad students
- Non-Award students (not counted towards a degree/award)
There are many reasons to study during the summer and winter semesters at the University of Adelaide, including:
- To accelerate your study
- To catch up on missed or unsuccessfully completed subjects
- To spread your study load over the whole year.
- To broaden your educational experiences
- To spend a summer in Australia studying at a world-class institution
- To build upon practical experience
- To get ahead of peers in the workplace
- Enjoy learning in an intensive mode course structure
- Want to develop knowledge for personal interest
We encourage early enrolment as classes fill fast.