Membership of the Theatre Guild runs from 1 January to 31 December each year.
We have two types of membership:
- General Membership
General membership fees in 2017 are:
- Full annual membership: $55
- Concession annual membership: $45
- Double full annual membership: $100 (saving of $10)
- Double concession annual membership: $80 (saving of $10)
- one free ticket to any performance during the first week of the season of the May, August and October productions (subject to availability - booking recommended); worth up to $84
- regular electronic mailings giving information about productions, auditions, workshops, social events and other activities
- the right to vote at Annual General Meetings and to stand for election to the Board of Management
- Student Membership
So you loved drama at school but don't know how to continue with it once you get to Uni? The answer is simple - Join the Theatre Guild - one of the longest standing, most respected and highly awarded amateur theatre companies in South Australia, based at North Terrace campus!
For an annual student membership fee of only $45, you get heaps of benefits including:
- Free ticket to each of the Theatre Guild's three main stage productions in 2017 worth $69!
- Free entry to a monthly student drama workshop or script reading session ($5 per session for non-members)
- Advance information on all auditions and calls for crew
- Invitations to all Theatre Guild social activities
- Special offers from other theatre companies
So if you like theatre, that's a bargain!
2017 will be another huge year for the Theatre Guild! The season will include performances, staged play readings, drama workshops and social events.
If you're looking for an opportunity to perform, become part of the technical or stage management crew, paint the set, assist with the box office and bar operations in the Little Theatre, access great workshop programs or simply watch award-winning theatre, there is no better club to join on campus than the Theatre Guild!
Already a Member?
If you're already a member or have just become a member, make sure you 'like' us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with the latest news!