Roseworthy Residential College
Roseworthy Residential College is the sole provider of residential accommodation for students of the University of Adelaide’s Roseworthy campus.
Contact Details: Roseworthy Residential College
The University of Adelaide
Roseworthy, SA, 5371
Phone: 08 8313 7888
Fax: 08 8313 7960
No. of Places: 165
Situated on the fringe of the Barossa Valley only ten minutes from Gawler and an hours drive from Adelaide.
- Residential Halls
The residential halls are made up of 70 fully furnished, air-conditioned, private bedrooms, with shared bathrooms. The accommodation fee includes weekday dinners, with self-catering options at other mealtimes.
- Exceptional Facilities
- In room wireless internet connection
- Computer room, including printing facilities for the exclusive use of college residents
- Desk and Chair
- King single bed and mattress
- Common kitchen, bathrooms and recreation areas
- Full-size billiard table
- TV room with cable television
- Evening meals (weekdays) included in fee
- Image Gallery
- On-Campus Facilities
Students have access to the following amenities:
- Library (including a Reference collection)
- Floodlit sporting facilities, including 25m swimming/diving pool
- Coin-operated laundrette
- Canteen and shop (with EFTPOS available)
- Sport and Recreation
A wide range of sporting activities are catered for, including football, basketball, netball, tennis and swimming.
- Pastoral Care
Pastoral care is an important priority of the staff of the College and Faculty. A peer support program involves College seniors and senior residents.
Tutors are also available provide first year students with academic support in key subject areas.
A bus service operates daily to Gawler, linking with trains to and from Adelaide and a free inter-campus shuttle bus, which operates three times each weekday during semester between the Roseworthy, North Terrace and Waite campuses.
Refer to Scholarship web page
- Accommodation Fees 2017
Accommodation Option Accommodation Fee
(Australian dollars) per person
Residential Hall (39 Weeks) $7,200.00 Administration fee (Non refundable) $175.00 Social Club and Facility Fee $100.00 Refundable security deposit $500.00
The accommodation fee includes:
- accommodation in the Residential Halls over a 39 week term
- an evening meal served in the College dining room, five nights a week
- electricity, water and gas charges.
Students are responsible for meals which are not included in the accommodation fee.
Payment of Accommodation Fees
First 28 February Second 31 March Third 30 April Fourth 31 July Fifth 31 August Sixth 30 September
- Important Dates
To apply for an accommodation place at Roseworthy Residential College please visit the Accommodation Portal and Register before submitting your application via the portal.
For more information please view our Video Tutorial on How to Apply or please contact the Accommodation Service using our contact details below.