Recent announcements about new University of Adelaide projects and initiatives, within the food sector:
- New wine label showcases wine research and teaching
- Building a native food industry in Australia
- Could edible insects help global food security?
- Wine descriptions make us more emotional about wine
- Consumers put egg before the chicken when buying free range
- Food sector to benefit from innovation push
- Free range, organic, hormone free - do we care?
- Breakthrough in salt-tolerance in plants research
- $46.6 million to strengthen Australia’s industries
- $151.5m for four CRCs to address key industry issues
- Australia's native food: more than bush tucker
- The race to win the fight against food fraud