“Informing health decisions with high quality evidence”
AHTA conduct primary and secondary research to support best practice in the evaluation of health interventions. Our mission is to provide:
- Expertise in study design and conduct, statistical analysis and interpretation, supported by systems that enable high quality data collection and management
- Expertise in health technology assessment by
- Evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value for money of health interventions
- Predicting the impacts of these health interventions on individuals and society
- Contributing to best practice, locally, nationally and internationally.
- To provide leadership, education and capacity building in the generation, evaluation and interpretation of evidence.