- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Precinct, Startup Stadium Level 2, 315 Brunswick St · Fortitude Valley
This month at Queensland AI it is our pleasure to welcome Dr. Paul Dalby from The Australian Institute for Machine Learning at the University of Adelaide.
Paul will explore the challenges of working with Australian companies to innovate, and will present his ideas on how they could structure themselves to be more responsive to the opportunities offered by machine learning technologies.
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide City Library, Rundle Place, 77-91 Rundle Mall
Australia has a rich agricultural industry. To continue to be competitive on a global-scale while also meeting the needs of a growing global population (effectively putting the sector under pressure), farmers are looking to AI.
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South 2051
The Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) invites you to hear from special guest visiting Professor Mark Jenkinson, Head of the Structural Modelling and Analysis at the Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging, and Professor of Neuroimaging with the University of Adelaide and SAHMRI.
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Lot Fourteen, Eleanor Harrald Building, Frome Road, Adelaide
AI is one of the most important topics of today. Developments in AI will disrupt the economy and the world in ways not seen since the industrial revolution. As AI continues to permeate every aspect of our lives, we must ask ourselves:
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Eleanor Harrald Building, Lecture Theatre, Frome Road, Adelaide
As part of our AI Emerging Technology Interest Group, the Australian Institute for Machine Learning is delighted to be bringing data specialist, speaker and author, Ellen Broad, to Adelaide.