Business for Breakfast - Common Pitfalls of Strategy
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019, 7:15 am - 9:00 am
- Location: Executive Education, level 7 Nexus 10, 10 Pulteney Street, the University of Adelaide
- Cost: $25.00 per person (GST inclusive)
- More information: Business for Breakfast
- Contact: Luke van Trigt Alumni Relations Officer - +61 488 996 579
- Email: email@example.com
- Jeremy Glaros Director, Exectutive Education
- Dr Chris Smith Undergraduate Marketing and Management Program Director and MBA Strategic Management Lecturer
The Adelaide Business School MBA Alumni Network, in partnership with Executive Education, invite you to the third ‘Business for Breakfast’ event.
Join Executive Education Executive Director Jeremy Glaros, and Undergraduate Marketing and Management Program Director and MBA Strategic Management Lecturer Dr Chris Smith for an informative presentation and panel session on the Common Pitfalls of Strategy.
Hear about common issues associated with crafting and executing corporate strategy, recognise the biases you bring to the table and explore techniques for overcoming these issues.