RVA CPD - Veterinary Behaviour
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Hughes 323, North Terrace, The University of Adelaide
- Cost: Alumni – $30.00 per person (GST inclusive); Non alumni – $50.00 per person (GST inclusive); Clinic – $100.00 (GST inclusive); DVM Students $5.00 per person (GST inclusive)
- More information: Buy tickets
- Contact: Carolyn McLean
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Roseworthy Veterinary Alumni Network's second Continued Professional Development session will feature Dr Emma Vermeeren who focus on How to handle the difficult patient from a veterinary behaviour perspective.
Attendees will receive 1.5 CPD points per session and all veterinarians are welcome to attend.
With the easing of COVID restrictions, we are excited to bring back ‘face-to-face’ CPD. Food and drinks will be provided from 7.00 pm prior to the seminar starting. We would love to see you all in person.
Additionally, we understand that because of COVID, some of you may prefer to attend online so we will continue to run these as hybrid. You can choose during registration if you prefer to attend in person or online. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will advise if we need to move to an online only event.
How to Handle the Difficult Patient
Dr Emma Vermeeren will be discussing how to handle the difficult patient from a veterinary behaviour perspective. Emma graduated in 2013 and has worked in general mixed practice, while pursuing her passion – dog training and veterinary behavioural medicine. Emma now works in her own veterinary behaviour and dog training business, Animal Behaviour Coaching. Emma attained her MANZCVS (Veterinary Behaviour) in 2021.