The Milton Sims Visiting Professor Program (CPD)
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: National Wine Centre , Exhibition Hall
- Cost: $450 Orthodontists/Dentists (inc GST), FREE Australian and New Zealand Postgraduate students
- More information: Register now
- Contact: Associate Professor Maurice Meade, Begg Chair of Orthodontics
- Email: email@example.com
The Milton Sims Visiting Professor Program (CPD Session) is one of the University's key initiatives and a significant event on the Orthodontic calendar. It is supported by the Paul Kwok Lee Bequest and the Adelaide Orthodontic Alumni Network.
This year we welcome Dr Daljit Gill from the University College of London Hospitals Trust / University College of London University as the Milton Sims Visiting Professor.
Dr Daljit Gill
A Consultant Orthodontist at Great Ormond Street Hospital and at Eastman Dental Hospital where he looks after children with complex needs. Dr Daljit Gill works in private practice at Watford Orthodontics and is the owner The London Specialist Orthodontic Practice.
In 2005 Dr Daljit Gill was appointed a full-time consultant/honorary senior lecturer at University College of London Hospitals Trust / University College of London in 2005. He has edited or authored 5 textbooks and has published more than 50 peer-reviewed papers.