MBA Alumni Network
Encouraging lifelong learning
Adelaide Business School’s MBA Alumni network helps to strengthen relationships and provide learning opportunities for MBA Alumni. You can get involved with the network through our frequent networking events and our online podcast series.
As a graduate of the Adelaide Business School MBA program you automatically become a member of the MBA Alumni network. If you haven’t heard from the network for a while you may need to update your details.
Be sure to come along to our next event to connect with other members and learn more about our activities. If you'd like to assist the network in anyway, such as hosting an event, being part of a podcast, or something else creative please get in contact with the Committee.
Committee members - Call for applications
Call for applications – Join the MBA Alumni Executive Committee
The Committee is looking for alumni with different skill sets, including:
- Event experience (social and educational events)
- Social media experience (event promotion, driving engagement)
Length of term
The length of term is 24 months with 50% of the Executive Committee positions being open for new applications every 12 months.
As a member of the MBA Alumni Executive Committee, your commitments will include, but are not limited to:
- Attending Executive Committee meetings at the University of Adelaide Business School on a 6-8 week basis (expected to run for one hour)
- Attending the Executive Committee strategic planning workshop held annually, generally one evening for approximately three hours
- Attending and supporting MBA Alumni Network events
Each Committee Member is expected to:
- Lead or form part of a working group to drive a particular element of the engagement strategy
- Share the work load and responsibility for organising and hosting MBA Alumni Network events
- Work collaboratively and collegially as a member of the Executive Committee team for the good of the MBA Alumni Network and the University of Adelaide
Applications will be reviewed by a panel and assessed on merit. The panel will include a representative each from the Adelaide Business School, University's Alumni Relations and the University of Adelaide Alumni Council.
Please feel free to contact Luke van Trigt, Alumni Relations Officer if you have any questions. Applications are due no later than 9.00 am on Monday 9 September, 2019.
Mission Statement and Terms of Reference
"The MBA Alumni Network aims to strengthen the University of Adelaide Business School and its graduates through connection, learning, advocacy and supporting the next generation."
The MBA Alumni Network aims to strengthen the University of Adelaide’s Business School and its graduates through connection, learning, advocacy and support of the next generation of leaders. If forms an integral part of the Adelaide Business School providing a mechanism for MBA graduates to:
- Maintain contact with each other
- Be a gateway for the Business School to liaise with MBA alumni
- Promote the activities of the Business School within the business community
Connect with us