Upcoming Class Reunions
The University’s greatest priority is the health and safety of our wonderful and diverse community. To minimise the risk of COVID-19 exposure, and in line with Government advice, we are postponing our 2020 reunions until further notice.
The University will continue to follow Government advice, monitor the situation as it evolves, and looks forward to being in touch with new reunion dates.
Were your University days some of the best in your life?
The Class Reunion program will bring you back together with fellow students and professors (past and present) to relive those days in an evening to remember.
As part of the broader alumni program, and in partnership with key supporters (Class Champions), your School of study will hold reunions annually as part of a Class Reunions program.
The Class Reunion program is designed to help maintain a connection with graduates, cementing your lifetime bond with fellow students, your youth and your educational heritage.
|2000–2009 Bachelor of Dental Surgery Reunion||Saturday 20 March 2021||Linda Kinsella|
|2000–2009 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery Reunion||Saturday 15 May 2021||Linda Kinsella|
|1995-1999 Wine Reunion||Saturday 19 June 2021||Carolyn McLean|
|Pre-1994 Roseworthy Wine Reunion||Saturday 24 July 2021||Carolyn McLean|
|2004–2008 Roseworthy and Waite Reunion||Saturday 31 July 2021||Carolyn McLean|
|2010–2015 Bachelor of Dental Surgery||Linda Kinsella|
|1960s Bachelor of Dental Surgery||Linda Kinsella|
|2010–2015 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||Linda Kinsella|
|1960s Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||Linda Kinsella|
Frequently asked questions
What is the registration deadline?
Registration and payment must be made no later than 5 working days prior to the event.
How do I pay for registration?
Through the registration form, please choose your reunion above for the registration link. We accept MasterCard or Visa.
What is the registration fee used for?
Your registration fee covers food, beverages, entertainment and venue hire.
May I receive a refund if I have to cancel my plans to attend?
A refund of 75% of the ticket price will be made for a cancellation received more than 5 working days prior to the event. No refunds will be made for cancellations made within 5 working days of the event, however, tickets are transferable. Please email the Alumni Relations Office or phone +61 8313 5800 to request a refund.
What’s the dress code?
After 5/lounge suit.
Can I bring a guest/spouse/partner?
How many guests can I bring?
Up to two guests.
Are vegetarian/vegan alternatives available?
Yes, each meal will have a vegetarian and vegan alternative. Please indicate your dietary requirements on the registration form or email email@example.com
Where can I find information about the reunion program?
Please check each Class Reunion webpage. We will send all Class Reunion communications via email, so please ensure that we have your most up-to-date contact information by updating your details.
Where can I park?
Paid parking is available at or near the venue. If you plan to drink alcohol, we recommend taking public transport, taxi or a ride-sharing service.
What public transport is close to the venue?
Please check Adelaide Metro for locations, up-to-date timetables and real-time arrival.
Is there wheelchair or special assistance available?
Please let us know through the registration form or email the Alumni Relations Office or phone +61 8313 5800 to discuss your needs and/or obtain information. If you use a wheelchair, we will have staff available to assist.
When will I receive more information about my Class Reunion?
We will send all Class Reunion communications via email, so ensure that we have your most up-to-date contact information by updating your details.
What Class am I?
We reference your conferral year for your Class Reunion. A full list is available on each Class Reunion webpage. If your fellow classmates are not in the same Class Reunion, they are welcome to attend as guests. If you have any questions, please email the Alumni Relations Office or phone +61 8313 5800
I could not find an answer to my question, who should I contact?
Terms and conditions
- By registering for the event you are deemed to have agreed to these Conditions, and your registration will be accepted by us on this basis.
- Ticket price is per person. Each alumnus may purchase a maximum of two extra ticket for a guest. Ticket prices are GST inclusive.
- All registrations and payments must be made no later than 5 working days prior to the event. A refund of 75% of the ticket price will be made for a cancellation received more than 5 working days prior to the event. No refunds will be made for cancellations made within 5 working days of the event, however tickets are transferable.
- We may cancel the event at any time up to 5 working days prior to the event if it is not viable for us to hold the event. In the event of such cancellation, you will be issued a full refund but we are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable accommodation or flights.
- All attendees are responsible for organising their own transport, travel insurance, visas, flight tickets and accommodation to the venue. The Alumni Relations Office is able to help you organise Visa Invitation Letters should you need one. Please contact us for more details.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in the event. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel.
- During the event we may take photographs and films of you and these may be used in our brochures, website, social media and similar material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.