We are looking for alumni to host Vintage Conversations in 2020.
Do you have an interesting story or tips for students? If so, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in being part of the Vintage Conversations program please contact Jill Bauer.
In 2016 we launched our tasting and discussion series, Vintage Conversations. Every year we host alumni at the Hickinbotham Roseworthy Wine Science Laboratory who talk to students on a number of themes including; resume for vintage positions, career path from cellar hand to winemaker, launching and establishing a brand, working with media and mentors.
Vintage Conversations 2018 & 2019
Vintage Conversations has had a fantastic line-up of hosts:
- Alexia Roberts, Chief Winemaker at Penny Hills
- Anna Hooper (Cape Jaffa)
- Ben Lacey (Lacey Vineyards) and Andre Bondar (Bondar Wines)
- Brooke Howell, Nick Dry and Daniela Gaggl, (Yalumba)
- Corrina Wright (Oliver’s Taranga)
- Damien Tscharke (Tscharke Wines)
- Paul Carpenter (Hardys Wines, Tintara Winery)
- Stephen Pannell, SC Pannel Wines, McLaren Vale
- Stuart Bourne, Soul Growers, Barossa Valley
- Taras Ochota (Ochota Barrels)
- Tom Keelan (The Pawn Wine Co.)