We are looking for alumni to host Vintage Conversations in 2019.
Do you have an interesting story or tips for students? If so, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in being part of the Vintage Conversations program please contact Jill Bauer.
In 2016 we launched our tasting and discussion series, Vintage Conversations. Every year we host alumni at the Hickinbotham Roseworthy Wine Science Laboratory who talk to students on a number of themes including; resume for vintage positions, career path from cellar hand to winemaker, launching and establishing a brand, working with media and mentors.
2019 host line-up
4 September 2019: Stephen Pannell, SC Pannel Wines, McLaren Vale
21 August: Stuart Bourne, Soul Growers, Barossa Valley
11 June 2019: Alexia Roberts, Chief Winemaker at Penny Hills
Vintage Conversations 2018
Vintage Conversations 2018 had a fantastic line-up of hosts:
- Anna Hooper (Cape Jaffa)
- Ben Lacey (Lacey Vineyards) and Andre Bondar (Bondar Wines)
- Brooke Howell, Nick Dry and Daniela Gaggl, (Yalumba)
- Corrina Wright (Oliver’s Taranga)
- Damien Tscharke (Tscharke Wines)
- Paul Carpenter (Hardys Wines, Tintara Winery)
- Taras Ochota (Ochota Barrels)
- Tom Keelan (The Pawn Wine Co.)