Online Services for Enrolled Students
If your application to the Professional Certificate in Arbitration is successful, you will be a student of the University of Adelaide and you will need to access the following online services to:
- enrol, pay your fees, change personal details and apply for graduation via Access Adelaide
- access all your program materials and information, complete your tutorial work and engage in discussions and other tasks via MyUni
- contact and receive important information from the program coordinators via your University web mail account
- access the University library and other university resources for students via the University website.
In order to successfully complete this program of study you will need access to a computer and online services, as well as a reasonable level of computer skills.
All online services are accessed using the same student username and password which will be provided to you via email if you are accepted into the program.
Access Adelaide is a web-based system that allows you to view and amend your University record online. You can log on from any computer with Internet access.
You will be required to use Access Adelaide to:
- complete the online enrolment process
- view and amend enrolment details
- view and amend personal details (including name, address and telephone numbers)
- pay for your courses
- apply to graduate
MyUni is the University of Adelaide's online learning management system. You will access all your program materials and complete the online components of the Professional Certificate in Arbitration via MyUni.
Web Mail Account
As a student of the University of Adelaide, you will be provided with an email account as a reliable means of electronic communication with academic and administrative staff, as well as your fellow students.
It is critical that you check your student email account on a regular basis so that you do not miss out on important program information.