Dental Statistics & Research Unit
Director, Dr Liana Luzzi
The AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit (DSRU) is a collaborating unit of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare and is located within the Centre.
It aims to improve the oral health of Australians through the collection, analysis and reporting of dental statistics and through research on dental health status, dental practices and use of dental services, and the dental labour force.
- Adults Dental Programs Survey
- Child Dental Health Survey
- Dental Satisfaction Survey
- National Dental Labour Force
- National Dental Telephone Interview Survey