Online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Program
CPD program is essentially based on the dental practice education material produced by the DPERU, which can be found on this website.
The key features of our Colgate Online CPD program are as follows.
- Anyone can access our online material and quizzes free of charge.
- Unlimited attempts are allowed at our online quizzes.
- Participants who want to know their results and/or to claim for their CPD points for a given quiz must make the relevant payment.
- Please be advised that the current system of ordering CPD courses has been changed and now you are able to make your orders for CPD courses through the Online Shop of the University of Adelaide or clicking the relevant links below. If you have any questions in this regard, please contact Jacqueline Aldis (Phone: 08 8313 3291).
- The required payment for notifying the results and/or issue of one CPD certificate for a given quiz is $35.00. This is a one-off payment regardless of the number of attempts made at a given quiz.
- Upon receipt of the payment the results will be notified within 10 working days.
- Participants who do not achieve a passing score for a given quiz can continue attempting the quiz if they wish until they achieve a passing score.
- Participants who successfully complete one online quiz by achieving a passing score are able to claim one CPD point. However, they cannot claim for the same quiz more than once unless the given course or the quiz has been substantially changed.
- Colgate Oral Care sponsors one (1) free CPD certificate for existing members of the Australian or New Zealand Dental Hygienists' Association (DHAA/NZDHA) as well as Australian or New Zealand Dental and Oral Health Therapists' Association (ADOHTA/NZOHTA) if they provide proof of their current membership. Please note: Free CPD will be available for the first 300 submissions per calendar year.
Apply for your free CPD certificate by clicking the following link.
PLEASE NOTE: Over the Christmas and New Year period there will be a delay in processing online quizzes and CPD certificate requests.