Skip to content

Access to Oral Health Care

In general, to be eligible for oral health care at a community/public clinic you need to hold either a current Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card or a Health Care Card.

A contribution towards the cost of care is required (this is known as a co-payment), and you must bring your concession card to all appointments. In most cases your name will be placed on a waiting list - the wait will vary from clinic to clinic.

For more information regarding community dental clinics in your state please see:

Indigenous Oral Health Unit

School of Dentistry
The University of Adelaide


T: +61 8 8313 4045 or +61 8 8313 3291
F: +61 8 8313 4858

Find Us Online

Health Sciences on Flickr   Health Sciences on YouTube   Faculty of Health Sciences Blog   Subscribe to our RSS