Information on Fluoride
On this page:
- Water Fluoridation Resources - Queensland Government
- Fluoridation - SA Health
- Water Fluoridation - NSW Health
- Water Fluoridation Resources - Dental Practice and Education Research Unit
- Water Fluoridation - Victorian Government
- Fluoride - Dental Health Services Victoria
The Queensland Government, Department of Health has updated its Water Fluoridation Resources. There are seven downloadable resources as follows:
- Facts on water fluoridation in Queensland
- Common fluoride myths
- Water fluoridation brochure
- 5 facts about water fluoridation
- Frequently asked questions
- Osteosarcoma and fluoride - information bulletin
- Queensland household survey - water fluoridation
These can also be found on their website along with other information on water fluoridation. There is also information on its Water Fluoridation Program.
The Government of South Australia, Department of Health Fluoride in Water pages have information on their website on fluoridation in South Australia and elsewhere in the nation and provides general fluoridation facts.
The NSW Health Department has resources and fact sheets on water fluoridation that can be accessed through their website.
This page contains a message from the Chief Health Advisor about water fluoridation.
This page links to other fluoride resources including:
- maps and postcodes where public water is fluoridated
- frequently asked questions
- other resources (community members lower on age)
The Dental Health Services of Victoria has information on the benefits of water fluoridation.