You can now import your publications out of Aurora and into your ARC grant funding application - find out more in this blog post from Research Technology Support.
Aurora (University of Adelaide Researcher Outputs, Reporting & Analytics) is the University's web-based system for capturing and reporting research publications, outputs, professional activities and profile information.
Aurora is designed to help reduce the time and effort spent on managing publication and research outputs across the University and offers a number of features to support researchers at the University of Adelaide:
- Streamlined, and in many cases, automated publications data entry
- Impact measurements, including h-indexes, citation counts and Altmetrics
- Easy export options to assist in the creation of publication lists for CVs, grants and promotion applications
- Collecting data for ERA research performance exercises
- Uploading accurate publication information to the University's digital repository, Adelaide Research & Scholarship (AR&S).
- Integration with Researcher Profiles, allowing researchers to capture additional information such as appointment, education, website links, awards, memberships, grants, supervision and teaching activities.
Aurora also provides a range of reports allowing administrators to download and analyse publications for their school, faculty or research institute.