Carols on Campus
A celebration of Christmas
In the tradition of 'Carols from King's' at Cambridge University, Carols on Campus features a full academic procession, performers and soloists from the Elder Conservatorium of Music and the magnificent Bonython Hall organ.
Watch livestreams of past Carols on Campus events featuring a program of Christmas music, readings and traditional carols at the North Terrace campus.
Stay tuned for details of the next event.
After hours public parking times and fees
After hours parking is available by paying the current tariff displayed on the University ticket machines. Payment options are;
- Credit card
- Coins (correct amount is required as machines do not issue change)
Tickets must be clearly displayed on the vehicle dashboard and can be purchased from ticket machines at the following locations:
- Frome Road (Medical School South car park)
- Frome Road - Gate 5 (Engineering car park)
- Victoria Drive - Gate 8 (Mawson Building)
- Victoria Drive - Gate 9 - Barr Smith Lawns
- Victoria Drive - Gate 10 (Cloisters car park)
- Victoria Drive - Gate 11 (CSIRO Brailsford Robertson building)
- Kintore Avenue - Gate 13 (Madley Carpark)
- North Terrace - Gate 23 – (Underground car park - lower and upper levels)
After hours constitutes:
- Monday to Friday - After 4.30pm until 8.30am the following day
- Saturday, Sunday and any SA public holiday – all day
Note: Public holidays do not include semester vacation or the University Christmas break
Staff and students holding current year permits can park on campus.
Permits do not allow parking in disability access or reserved bays, loading bays longer than 30 minutes, blue lined areas or 15-minute spaces.
Further parking information
More parking information can be found on the North Terrace campus map page under the 'Facilities and Services' tab and then by selecting 'Transport and Parking'.