Roseworthy began as Roseworthy Agricultural College in 1883. It was Australia's first college devoted to agriculture & agricultural science.
Informal discussions between the College and University started in 1988 regarding a formal partnership between the institutions. In 1991 the College merged with the University and became known as the Roseworthy Campus.
The main dining hall is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during term. As the new Animal and Veterinary Sciences School has expanded recent residential numbers have exceeded 175 students requiring Dinner 5 nights a week.
For large or external group bookings and for more information on the menu and catering options please contact the café office on 8313 7662.
For more information about Roseworthy Residential College contact 8313 7888.
Download: Map ref H8