Publications & Data
With more than 115 researchers and students at work on more than 20 large and small scale projects, CET’s publications and data output is impressive.
Download a list of CET members' publications.
2012 - 2016
For pre-2012 publications
- External enquiries, please contact us
- University of Adelaide staff please use Aurora
International Sooting Flame Workshop data
- Laminar Flame: ISF-3 Linked co-flow Flames 2: (Santoro-Adelaide Burner Data)
- Turbulent Flames: ISF-3 Target flame 1: (Adelaide Jet flames 1-6)
- Turbulent Flames: ISF-3 Other flame 1: (Delft-Adelaide Jet Flame) NB only the soot data in this set was provided by the University of Adelaide
- Turbulent Flames: ISF4 Other Flame 1: (Adelaide Bluff flames 1-4)
Further data sets from other sources are available on the ISF website data page.
Two-phase flow data
Particle-laden turbulent pipe jet in weak co-flow
Detailed experiments were conducted on a mono-disperse, particle-laden turbulent jet issuing from a long, vertically mounted pipe, into a weak co-flow. Simultaneous planar measurements of the particle-phase concentration and velocity, as well as measurements of the single-phase (un-laden) jet were conducted whereby the Stokes number was systematically varied from SkD = 0.3 to 22.4.
Link to downloadable full data-sets.
Heliostat wind loads data
Detailed experiments were conducted on a series of heliostat mirrors of different chord lengths (c) and at different elevation axis heights (H) in the simulated ABL generated using two configurations of spires and roughness. Force and surface pressure measurements were analysed to relate the lift force and hinge moment coefficients on the stowed heliostat to the turbulence characteristics of the ABL. Data is available under three headings:
- Lift and hinge moment coefficients on isolated heliostats in stow position(Emes et al. 2017)
- Lift and hinge moment coefficients on tandem heliostats in stow position (Emes et al. 2018)
- Drag coefficients on normal heliostats