Publications & Data
With more than 115 researchers and students at work on more than 20 large and small scale projects, CET’s publications and data output is impressive.
Download a list of CET members' publications.
2012 - 2016
For pre-2012 publications
- External enquiries, please contact us
- University of Adelaide staff please use Aurora
- International Sooting Flame Workshop Data
- Laminar Flame: ISF-3 Linked co-flow Flames 2: (Santoro-Adelaide Burner Data)
- Turbulent Flames: ISF-3 Target flame 1: (Adelaide Jet flames 1-6)
- Turbulent Flames: ISF-3 other flame 1: (Delft-Adelaide Jet Flame) NB only the soot data in this set was provided by the University of Adelaide
- Two-phase Flow Data
Particle-laden turbulent pipe jet in weak co-flow
Detailed experiments were conducted on a mono-disperse, particle-laden turbulent jet issuing from a long, vertically mounted pipe, into a weak co-flow. Simultaneous planar measurements of the particle-phase concentration and velocity, as well as measurements of the single-phase (un-laden) jet were conducted whereby the Stokes number was systematically varied from SkD = 0.3 to 22.4.
Schematic diagram of particle-laden turbulent pipe jet in weak co-flow.
Summary of the data provided.