CET Research Day Prize Recipients
CET Research Day 2020
Director of the Centre for Energy Technology (CET), Professor Gus Nathan and Chair of the CET Advisory Board, Ms Susan Jeanes congratulate the prize recipients on CET Research Day (first 5 photographs). (Gus and Susan pictured l-r with:) Elliot Lewis and Amir Rowhani; Huanyu Jin and Zhiwei Sun; Alfonso Chinnici and Matthew Emes; and DJ Osborn.
Student and ECR posters produced for the day were of excellent quality. The final 3 photographs show a few of the participants with their work (l-r) Samira Pourhedayat, Ketan Patel and Xiaopeng Bi.
1. Best contribution to research quality by a PhD student was awarded to:
- Elliot Lewis and Amir Rowhani
2. Best contribution to research quality by an Early Career Researcher.
- Huanyu Jin (Energy Materials)
- Zhiwei Sun (Optical Diagnostics)
- Zimeng He (Thermochemistry)
3. Best contribution to clean energy technology by a PhD student.
- Elham Alipour
- Honourable mention to Xiaopeng (Gavin) Bi and Reza Abdollahi
4. Best contribution to clean energy technology by an Early Career Researcher.
- Alfonso Chinnici (Innovative Renewable Technologies)
- Matthew Emes (Solar Thermal)
- Honourable mention to Ahmed Sayfaee
5. Best CET team player.
- DJ Osborn