Building cultural partnerships
The University is committed to extending our partnerships with the community and in particular, the cultural sector to deliver a multi-faceted events program which combines learning, research, culture, entertainment and the performing arts, on campus and in the heart of the city.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with other cultural, community and not-for-profit groups to:
- Animate the campus as a destination of cultural and community events
- Contribute to the economic development and sustainability of South Australia
- Raise aspirations about higher education pathways
- Deliver better informed policy-making, products and services
- Increase public engagement and cultural enrichment by sharing the latest research and knowledge
With housing issues at the forefront of people’s minds and unemployment levels rising, this year may be the most important Homelessness Week yet. Register now for The Don Dunstan Foundation's Homelessness Week 2020 Program of events.
Urrbrae House welcomes you back to this historical and beautiful site, for free guided tours presented by University of Adelaide staff and volunteers. Various tour times available on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Join the Friends of the Library for this discovery event, Indigenous inclusion in the Anzac legend, presented by Rachel Caines.