Agriculture, Food and Wine
Our agriculture, food and wine degrees develop tech-savvy, skilled graduates who are engaged with world issues including food security, climate change and feeding a growing world. Our graduates contribute to these challenges in technical, high-skilled roles that are vital to the developing agricultural, food and wine industries.
*Academic Ranking of World Universities by Subject 2020
The University has provided me with a high quality academic experience and a fantastic student experience. I have had access to world-class facilities on all three campuses, spent a semester in Canada and have made lifelong friends.
10 matching degrees found
- Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences - Roseworthy Campus, Waite Campus
- Bachelor of Applied Data Analytics - North Terrace Campus, Waite Campus
- Bachelor of Food and Nutrition Science - North Terrace Campus, Waite Campus, Regency Park
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science (Animal Science) - Roseworthy Campus
- Bachelor of Viticulture and Oenology - Waite Campus