Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
For more information about this program please visit the program website
Stand guard in the digital domain
Cyber security has become one of the key global issues of our time. Protecting the integrity of digital information is critical in every sphere: from national security, to business and industry, and our personal lives.
Our online Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security equips you to launch or progress a uniquely rewarding career as a cyber generalist—and help secure our shared digital future.
What will you do?
Completed 100% online over 8 months part-time, the degree gives you significant flexibility to study as and when it works for you. Content is highly industry-driven and provides a solid foundation of knowledge and skills across both the technical and business management aspects of cyber security.
You will graduate with:
- a strong analytical framework to understand cyber security challenges and solutions
- basic technical skills, including in computer forensic analysis, and the ability to apply them in real-world contexts
- broad knowledge of business information systems’ structure and security risks
- a firm grasp of cyber security policy and governance considerations—social, legal and commercial
- the ability to critically analyse and evaluate relevant data and technology.
Where could it take you?Professionals with generalist cyber security knowledge and skills are in demand
For more information on this program, visit the program website.
|CRICOS||Available to non-student visa holder ONLY.|
English Language Requirements
|Australian Year 12||Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject|
|Qualifications that meet minimum English requirements||A range of alternative qualifications may meet the University’s minimum English requirements|