Accounting and Finance
Learn to manage the generation and production use of money at all scales - from the individual right up to multinationals and governments.
Experience real financial trading
As a University of Adelaide accounting and finance student, you'll learn to use the same systems that practising finance professionals use, in our state-of-the-art Financial Markets Lab. Utilising the Lab's real-time connections to all major global finance markets, you will:
- construct investment portfolios
- stress-test their performance in specific market conditions
- observe live market performance
- monitor real-time financial news feeds, via the powerful Refinitiv Eikon database.
You'll graduate with the experience and confidence to immediately contribute in a professional finance environment.
Build the mindset to chart your own path
As Australia's #1 ranked university for entrepreneurship and engagement^, we will ensure virtually everything you do in your business studies builds your capacity to innovate and make things happen.
- All our business degrees include an entrepreneurship course, to boost your personal development and professional growth.
- All business degrees give you the flexibility to pursue areas of particular interest or passion.
- You'll also have the opportunity to hone your new-venture-building skills in our eChallenge program, and ThincLab business incubators.
- And you'll get the chance to gain priceless real-world experience through industry internships.
Employment growth for the majority of accounting and finance roles ranges broadly from moderate to strong†.
^Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities, 2017
*QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2022
†Labour Market Insights, 2021
46 matching degrees found
- Bachelor of Economics with Bachelor of Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)(Chemical) with Bachelor of Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)(Civil) with Bachelor of Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)(Electrical and Electronic) with Bachelor of Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)(Mechanical) with Bachelor of Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Finance and Banking with Bachelor of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
Masters by Coursework
- Master of Accounting - Melbourne Campus
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting and Finance
- Master of Accounting and Finance - Melbourne Campus
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Finance - Melbourne Campus
- Master of Business Administration - Online
- Master of Business Administration (Health Management) - Online
- Master of Business Law
- Master of Finance
- Master of Finance - Melbourne Campus
- Master of Finance and Business Economics
- Master of International Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting - Melbourne Campus
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Wine Business
Masters by Research
Doctorate by Research
I enjoyed the entire University experience, not just academically but the student societies I was involved in and the people around me.