Enhance lives by creating dwellings, buildings, landscape spaces and/or major structures that deliver function, beauty and sustainability.
Studying architecture, landscape architecture or construction management at the University of Adelaide will ensure you're highly proficient in the use of all critical technologies driving those industries. The cutting-edge facilities you'll have access to include:
- computer-aided architectural design (CAAD) studios
- a model-making laboratory with laser and foam cutters
- 3D scanners/digitisers and modelling systems
- BIM (building information modelling)
- 3D printers.
Quality defined by experience
Many forms of 'experience' will come together during your time with us to ensure that you gain an education - and contemporary, real-world skills - of the highest calibre.
- You'll learn from practising, highly experienced and award-winning industry professionals.
- Your teachers themselves will draw from - and pass on to you - educational insights gained from our proud history of 60-plus years of experience in architectural training.
- You will travel interstate and overseas as part of your degree to observe and study outstanding structures first-hand**.
- And you'll have multiple opportunities throughout your studies to hone your developing skills on real-world projects, including through industry internships.
Employment growth for architects, landscape architects, construction managers and architectural engineers ranges from strong to very strong†.
Please note, however, that if you aspire to become a registered architect or landscape architect, you'll need to complete additional postgraduate study. Our Master of Architecture and Master of Landscape Architecture satisfy this requirement.
*QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2022
^Australian Institute of Architects; Australian Institute of Landscape Architects; Architectural Practice Board of South Australia; Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
**Travel restrictions permitting
16 matching degrees found
Masters by Coursework
Masters by Research
Doctorate by Research
With an ambition to practice sustainable design, Hayley aims to adapt Australia's urban environments to become biophilic cities. This philosophy, inspired by her father's organic farming ideology, has developed a passion for creating ecologically enriched environments, which support the life of the communities they serve.