Bachelor of International Business
This program is delivered in collaboration with Open Universities Australia for more information about this degree please visit OUA website.
Please note that this program is not available to International students.
Take your business career global
Dreaming of a high-energy, high-reward career conducting business around the globe? Although technology is making the world smaller by the day, international commerce remains a complex field, requiring heightened cultural awareness and specialist technical skills.
Our Bachelor of International Business (online) puts it all within reach.
What will you do?
The degree is conducted 100% online over a period of three years, through Open Universities Australia, giving you the flexibility to arrange your study around your work or personal life. You will gain:
- a firm foundation of general business knowledge, including in management, marketing, accounting, data analytics and entrepreneurship
- deep understanding of how to conduct business and trade across international borders and cultures
- the refined judgement needed to identify and evaluate international business opportunities and threats, and develop effective strategies to address them
- the strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills required to effectively transmit and implement your strategies
- a broad awareness of systems thinking, and contemporary ethical and corporate responsibility issues in a global context.
You’ll also hone your real-world business-building skills through participation in the Australian eChallenge.
Where could it take you?
You’ll emerge ready to apply your global insights in a range of career roles. You might work in the international division of a major Australian company. You could be a trade analyst or developer. Perhaps you’ll help establish new international ventures and partnerships.
^QS World University Ranking by Subject, 2021
For more information on this program, visit the OUA website.
Not offered to international students.