Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
For more information about our online business programs please visit
Up-spec your potential
Our online Graduate Diploma in Business Administration will put your full career and leadership potential within reach—on your terms.
It will significantly strengthen your people and financial management skills; instil an entrepreneurial mindset; and boost your confidence and capacity to lead complex business enterprise today and into the future.
What will you do?
Our online Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is conducted 100% online, giving you the flexibility to log in and study whenever it works for you, from any Internet-connected device. The degree is completed over 1.3 years part-time, with courses delivered sequentially in six-week blocks, keeping you focused and regularly achieving goals.
It will significantly strengthen your:
- intellectual and emotional self-awareness
- ability to mobilise people to address common challenges
- capacity to recognise and evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities and drive innovation
- accounting, economics and marketing knowledge and capabilities
- problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills
- understanding of how to employ basic and applied research to support sustainable business growth.
- build strong relationships with your fellow students—all experienced managers, working across multiple industries—through regular online collaboration
- be supported by our expert academic, personal and career advisors from day one.
Where could it take you?
You will emerge well prepared to step into higher-level leadership positions in virtually any context—private company, government department or non-government organisation—and in any industry.
You’ll also have the opportunity to further elevate your professional capabilities and standing by continuing your studies in our online MBA.
For more information on this program, visit the program website.
|CRICOS||Available to non-student visa holder ONLY.|
English Language Requirements
|Australian Year 12||Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject|
|Qualifications that meet minimum English requirements||A range of alternative qualifications may meet the University’s minimum English requirements|