Health and Medical Sciences
Studying in the field of health and medical sciences opens doors to a variety of exciting and rewarding opportunities in the health and wellbeing sector.
Across our degrees, you can explore majors and specialisation in:
- clinical trials
- medical sciences
- nutritional health
- public health
- reproductive and childhood health
- speech therapy
- occupational therapy
- mental health
Our graduates are well equipped to improve the health of individuals and populations across a range of roles in research, government, business and community health settings.
*QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2021
33 matching degrees found
- Bachelor of Applied Data Analytics - North Terrace Campus, Waite Campus
- Bachelor of Health and Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Health and Medical Sciences (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Medical Studies
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Speech Pathology
Masters by Coursework
Masters by Research
The University of Adelaide provided me so many opportunities to find my passion and drive for future endeavours. From the wide range of courses and topics to learn, studying at university has been a great life experience.