Dr Fien Degryse
|Position||Senior Research Fellow|
|Org Unit||School of Agriculture, Food and Wine|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 7467|
· PhD, K.U.Leuven, Belgium, 2003 "Leaching of cadmium and zinc from Spodosols: from laboratory to field scale"
· MSc Applied Bioscience and Engineering, K.U.Leuven, Belgium, 1999
· Distribution and transport of heavy metals in soils
· Speciation of metals in soil, soil solution and water
· Bioavailability of heavy metals to plants, algae, Caco2-cells
· Speciation and availability of phosphorus in soils
· Sorption and fixation of radiocaesium in soils and clay minerals
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 6 Aug 2020
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/fien.degryse