Dr Graham Jones
|Position||Adjunct Associate Professor|
|Org Unit||School of Agriculture, Food and Wine|
|Mobile||+61 4 2378 0885|
Wine Innovation Central
QualificationsBSc Hons. Chemistry PhD Chemistry
- Polyphenolic chemistry - formation of complex pigments in red wines.
- Physico-chemical studies of wine stability
- Tannin - protein interactions.
- Distillation technologies and the production of potable spirits
- Chemistry and extraction of plant bioactives
- Chemisty and biochemistry of edible and essential oils.
- NMR techniques to study biological processes.
- Extraction and utilisation of polyphenoles from plant waste streams.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Monday, 18 Dec 2017
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/graham.jones