Miss Jingjing Ye
|Org Unit||School of Mechanical Engineering|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 4185|
- Visiting research scholar at RWTH Aachen University (2014)
- Postgraduate student (PhD) at The University of Adelaide (2013-current)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Shandong University, China)
- Community Vistors Scheme (2014-current)
- Mathematics and English tutor at The Adelaide Chinese School (2012)
- Carpets for Communities (2012)
Awards & Achievements
- China Scholarship Council University of Adelaide Joint Postgraduate Scholarship (2013-current)
- Australian Endeavour Scholarship (2011)
- Shandong Chengxin Engineering Consulting and Supervising Co., Ltd. credit scholarship (2011)
- TV guest on Australia Network's "My Australia" television programme (2012)
- MILD/flameless combustion
- spray combustion
- pressurised combustion
- emission reduction
1. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, E. Varea, S. Kruse, B.B. Dally, H.G. Pitsch, An experimental study on MILD combustion of prevaporised liquid fuels, Appl. Energy, 151(2015), pp. 93-101
2. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, B.B. Dally, M.J. Evans, The transition of ethanol flames from conventional to MILD combustion, Combust. Flam 171 (2016), pp. 173-184
3. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, M.J. Evans, B.B. Dally, Characteristics of Turbulent n-Heptane Jet Flames in a Hot and Diluted Coflow, Combust. Flame 183 (2017), pp. 330-342
4. J. Ye, P. R. Medwell, K. Kleinheinz, M. J. Evans, B. B. Dally, H. G. Pitsch, Structural Differences of Ethanol and DME Jet Flames in a Hot Diluted Coflow, submitted to Combust. Flame on 4th June 2017, CNF-D-17-00396
5. M.J. Evans, P.R. Medwell, Z.F. Tian, J. Ye, A. Frassoldati, A. Cuoci (2017). Effects of Oxidant Stream Composition on Non-Premixed Laminar Flames with Heated and Diluted Coflows. Combust. Flame, vol 178, pp 297–310.
6. M.J. Evans, A. Chinnici, P.R. Medwell, J. Ye (2017). Ignition Features of Methane and Ethylene Fuel-Blends in Hot and Diluted Coflows. Fuel, vol 203, pp 279–289.
1. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, B.B. Dally, M.J. Evans (2015), Quantitative Rayleigh temperature imaging in turbulent flames of prevaporised n-heptane, In Proceedings of the 7th Australian Conference on Laser Diagnostics in Fluid Mechanics and Combustion, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. 9-11 December 2015. ISBN: 978-0-646-94892-8.
2. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, M.J. Evans, B.B. Dally (2015), The impact of carrier gas on ethanol flame behaviour in a Jet in Hot Coflow (JHC) burner, In Proceedings of the Australian Combustion Symposium, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. 7-9 December 2015. ISSN: 1839-8170 (Print), 1839-8162 (Online).
3. M.J. Evans, P.R. Medwell & J. Ye (2015), Laser-Induced Fluorescence of Hydroxyl in Ethylene Jet Flames in Hot and Diluted Coﬂows, In Proceedings of the 7th Australian Conference on Laser Diagnostics in Fluid Mechanics and Combustion, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. 9-11 December 2015. ISBN: 978-0-646-94892-8.
2015 – current
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
2015 – current
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Monday, 18 Dec 2017
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/jingjing.ye01