Dr Jose Bellido Caceres
|Position||ARC Grant-Funded Researcher B|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 6335|
Biography/ BackgroundAcademic Titles:
- PhD from the University of Adelaide, Australia (2003)
- MSc from the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil (1999)
- Bachelor from the University of San Agustin of Arequipa, Peru (1996)
- ARC Senior Research Associate (2008 - present)
- Senior Research Associate at the Pennsylvania State University (2007)
- Research Associate at the University of Utah (2006)
- ARC Post-doctotal Fellow (2003 - 2005)
Awards & Achievements
Young Scientist in Cosmic Rays and Astrophysics 2011, prize awarded by the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP).
Categories Science & Technology, Astronomy & Space Expertise cosmic rays; galactic and extragalactic radiation Notes Young scientist prize in Cosmic Rays and Astrophysics 2011, awarded by the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP).
Title of Honorary Professor awarded by the University of San Agustin of Arequipa (Peru) in 2008.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 12 Jan 2023
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/jose.bellidocaceres