Dr Josiah Krieg
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 0313|
Doctor of Philosophy
- The University of Adelaide: 2014-2019
- Thesis title: "Trust heals, commitment hurts: Disentangling predictors of coping with interpersonal betrayal"
- Supervisors: Dr. Peter Strelan, Dr. Johan Karremans, & Dr. Michael Proeve
Honours Degree of Bachelor of Health Sciences with First Class Honours
- The University of Adelaide: 2013
- Thesis title: "Social-cognitive and offence-related determinants of forgiveness in romantic relationships"
- Supervisor: Dr. Michael Proeve
- Majoring in Psychology
Bachelor of Arts
- The University of Adelaide: 2010-2012
- Majoring in French & Psychology
Awards & Achievements
Australian Postgraduate Award (2014)
The M. Rees George Memorial Prize (2012)
The M. Rees George Memorial Prize (2011)
The Christine Horton Prize (2010)
Research Methods & Statistics
Strelan, P., Karremans, J. C., & Krieg, J. (2017). What determines forgiveness in close relationships? The role of post-transgression trust. British Journal of Social Psychology, 56(1), 161-180. https://doi.org/10.1111/bjso.12173
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Saturday, 6 Jun 2020
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/josiah.krieg