Dr Karen Kind
|Org Unit||Animal Science|
|Telephone||+61 8 8521 2693|
J.S. Davies building
- Senior Lecturer in Animal Reproduction, School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences.
- Research Fellow, Early Development Group, Discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Adelaide.
- Research Officer, Growth and Development Group, Discipline of Physiology, University of Adelaide.
- Research Scientist, CSIRO Health Sciences and Nutrition, Adelaide.
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, CSIRO Health Sciences and Nutrition, Adelaide.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) University of New England, Armidale, NSW.
- PhD, Discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Adelaide.
- Course Coordinator: Animal Reproduction and Development 3046RW.
- Course Coordinator: Animal Biotechnology 3043RW.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Saturday, 17 Mar 2018
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/karen.kind