Dr Mehrsa Zakershahrak
Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences
Mehrsa finished her dental school in 2014 with D.D.S (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree in Dentistry.
Dr. Mehrsa Zakershahrak is currently a Ph.D. candidate under the supervision of Prof. David Brennan and Dr. Dandara Haag at the University of Adelaide, Dental school, ARCPOH. Her research mainly focuses on the Psychosocial and Socioeconomic Determinants of Oral Health.
Awards & Achievements
Adelaide scholarships international
- Oral health
- Public oral health
- Patient-reported outcome measures
- Psychosocial and socio-economic factors interactions with oral and dental health and health outcomes
- Dental and oral health promotion interventions (community-based and evidence-based)
- Preventive dental care and dentistry
- Head and neck cancers, oral cancers, treatments and patient managements
- Cancer cell biology, Integrins in head and neck cancers
- Low-level laser therapy in dentistry
- Postoperative pain and swelling management
- Endodontic treatment
- Autogenous tooth transplantation
- HIV /AIDS (stigma and discrimination)
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/mehrsa.zakershahrak