Dr Rajiv Mahajan
|Org Unit||Medical Specialties|
|Telephone||+61 8 8222 2723|
RAH - McEwin Bldg Department of Cardiology
Royal Adelaide Hospital
Dr Mahajan is a Cardiac Electrophysiologist having trained in Cardiology from the internationally recognised All India Institute of Medical Sciences in India prior to undertaking PhD at the University of Adelaide and Electrophysiology and Pacing Fellowship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital. He is currently employed in the position of Leo J Mahar Lecturer at the Centre of Heart Rhythm Disorders, University of Adelaide, SAHMRI and Royal Adelaide Hospital.
The work from his PhD has been instrumental in understanding the mechanistic link between obesity and AF. In addition, this work has challenged the long held belief that atrial fibrosis is irreversible. The PhD studies have shown that atrial fibrosis is reversible at early stages. This change in thinking has produced new opportunity to investigate and arrest atrial fibrosis and AF. This work has been awarded the Ralph Reader prize in 2013 from Cardiology Society of Australia and New Zealand; Young Investigator Award in 2013 from the Heart Rhythm Society, USA and Best Oral Abstract in 2013 from Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society. More recently, his work on epicardial fat and AF substrate has been awarded the prestigious Eric Prystowsky clinical research award by the Heart Rhythm Society, USA 2015. He has contributed to the work from CHRD on the role of weight reduction on AF burden and ablation outcomes which has been incorporated in the AF guidelines. He have previously been awarded an Australian Postgraduate Award and the Leo J Mahar Electrophysiology Scholarships from the University of Adelaide for my doctoral studies.
He has a particular interest in risk factors for atrial fibrillation and interventions aimed at improving outcomes of patients with this common heart rhythm disorder. In addition, He is interested in investigating the potential ways that can reduce the burden of AF related stroke in the general population.
MBBS, MD, PhD, FRACP, FHRS
Awards & Achievements
- Eric Prystowsky Clinical Research Award, Heart Rhythm Society, Boston (2015).
- Travelling fellowship (University of Adelaide) to Heart Rhythm Society conference, Boston (2015).
- First prize, Best Oral Abstract, Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (2013).
- First prize, Ralph Reader Young Investigator Award, Cardiology Society of Australia and New Zealand (2013).
- First prize, Young Investigator Award, Heart Rhythm Society, Denver (2013).
- Travelling fellowship (CSANZ) to Cardiology Society of Australasia and New Zealand conference, Brisbane (2013).
- First prize, SA Heart Research Award (2013).
- First prize, Nimmo Prize (2012). Royal Adelaide Hospital Research Forum.
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (2011). University of Adelaide.
- Australian Post Graduate Award (2011). University of Adelaide.
- Leo J Mahar Electrophysiology Scholarship (2011). University of Adelaide.
- National Council of Educational Research and Training Scholarship, India (1991- 2005).
Clinical teaching and supervision
- Royal Adelaide Hospital and University of Adelaide, 2010-2013.
He organises the curriculum and training of medical students rotating through the Centre of Heart Rhythm, University of Adelaide. I contribute to their clinical tutoring and assessment during their rotation.
Electrophysiology and pacing fellows: clinical training, supervision in the electrophysiology laboratory and research mentoring.
Examiner for Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE) for the University of Adelaide
Supervising PhD student and Electrophysiology and Pacing fellows
Clinical tutoring of medical students.
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India, September 2006- March 2010.
Position: Assistant Professor, Cardiology.
Supervising Registrars (Cardiology) in a wide range of settings consisting of inpatient care, outpatient care, catheterization lab and echocardiography lab.
Clinical tutoring and group sessions for Internal Medicine Resident and Cardiology Registrars.
He contributed to organising the exit Clinical examinations for Cardiology registrars.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, January 2003-July 2006.
Position: Cardiology Registrar (January2003- December 2005) and Cardiology Fellow (January 2005 to July 2006).
Clinical tutoring of medical students.
- Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, 1998- 2003.
Position: Basic trainee- Internal Medicine (April 1998-April 2001); Medicine Registrar (July 2001- December 2002).
Clinical tutoring of medical students.
- University of Adelaide, Adelaide 2010-13
He organises the weekly research meetings and weekly Journal clubs within the Centre of Heart Rhythm Disorders, University of Adelaide.
He is currently co-supervising:
- Sharath Kumar: doctoral candidate and Electrophysiology and Pacing fellow
- Andien Munwar: doctoral candidate and Electrophysiology and Pacing fellow
- Christian Vincent Verdicchio: doctoral candidate
- Thomas Agbaedeng: doctoral candidate
- Chrishan Nalliah, Cardiology Registrar
- Rene Santoreneos: Year 5 medical student
- Tharani Parera: Year 5 medical student,
- Mr. Simon Stolcman: EP technician,Measuring changes in AF dynamics with ablation: Is the mean atrial cycle length sufficient? Presented at the scientific sessions of Heart Rhythm Society (2013)
- Ms Melissa Middeldorp: doctoral candidate.Thyrotoxicosis occurring after the cessation of amiodarone: A need for ongoing surveillance. Ms Middeldorp won the Best Abstract Prize by an Affiliate, Heart Rhythm Society (2013) for this research paper (Listed under publications in CV).
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India, September 2006- March 2010.
- Dr Dheeraj Deo Bhatt, MD. (Chandigarh, India). Co-supervisor; 2007-2009.Estimation of Pulmonary Vascular Resistance: Correlation between Echocardiography and Catheterization Data in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease. The research paper has been published in a peer review journal. (Listed under publications in CV).]
- Dr C.N. Harishanker, MD. (Chandigarh, India). Co-Supervisor; 2008-2010.Reliability of left ventricular ejection fraction calculated with gated myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography in patients with extensive perfusion defect.Role of myocardial perfusion scintigraphy post invasive coronary angiography in patients with Myocardial Infarction.
The research papers have been published in peer reviewed journals (Listed under publications in CV).
His work in the recent years has been published in high impact journals and has been recognised with multiple citations. The most important publications address important aspects of atrial fibrillation; in particular preclinical and clinical work on the association of obesity and atrial fibrillation.
Chapter in Books
- Talwar KK, Mahajan R. Electrical Storm. In Update in Cardiology, Cardiology Society of India, 2009.
- Talwar KK, Mahajan R. Mechanisms and Investigate Approach of Sudden Cardiac Death. In Update in Cardiology, Cardiology Society of India, 2008.
- Talwar KK, Mahajan R. ICD expectation and reality. In Update in Cardiology, Cardiology Society of India, 2007.
- Co-Investigator - Clinical Management Guidelines for Coronary Artery Disease (National Program for Diabetes, CVDS and Stroke). (Under the Government of India - WHO program) 2009-10.
- Mahajan R , Lau D, Brooks AG , Shipp NJ , Manavis J, Wood JPM , Finnie JW, Samuel CS , Royce SG , Twomey DJ , Thanigaimani S, Kalman J, Sanders P. Electrophysiological, electroanatomical and structural remodeling of the atria as a consequence of sustained obesity. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015 [Accepted for publication]
- Wong CX, Lee SW, Gan S, Mahajan R, Rangnekar G, Pathak RK, Twomey D, Schultz C, Ganesan AN, Brooks AG, Roberts-Thomson KC, Brown A, Lau DH, Sanders P. Underuse and Overuse of Anticoagulation for Atrial Fibrillation: A Study in Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians. International Journal of Cardiology 2015 (Accepted for publication)
- Parthiban N, Esterman A, Mahajan R, Twomey DJ, Pathak RK, Lau DH, Roberts-Thomson KC, Young GD, Sanders P, Ganesan A. Remote Monitoring of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Clinical Outcomes. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015 [Accepted for publication]
- Pathak RK, Middeldorp ME, Meredith M, Mehta AB, Mahajan R, Wong CX, Twomey D, Elliott AD, Kalman JM, Abhayaratna WP, Lau DH, Sanders P. Long-Term Effect of Goal Directed Weight Management in an Atrial Fibrillation Cohort: A Long-term Follow-Up StudY (LEGACY Study). J Am Coll Cardiol. March 2015 [EPUB]
- Ganesan AN, Nandal S, Lüker J, Pathak RK, Mahajan R, Twomey D, Lau DH, Sanders P. Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Concomitant Left Ventricular Impairment: a Systematic Review of Efficacy and Effect on Ejection Fraction. Heart Lung Circ. 2015; 24;270-80.
- Mahajan R, Lau DH, Sanders P. Impact of obesity on cardiac metabolism, fibrosis, and function. Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2015; 25;119-126.
- Pathak RK, Mahajan R, Lau DH, Sanders P. The Implications of Obesity for Cardiac Arrhythmia Mechanisms and Management. Can J Cardiol. 2015;31:203-210.
- Pathak RK, Middeldorp ME, Lau DH, Mehta AB, Mahajan R, Twomey D, Alasady M, Hanley L, Antic NA, McEvoy RD, Kalman JM, Abhayaratna WP, Sanders P. Aggressive Risk Factor Reduction Study for Atrial Fibrillation and Implications for the Outcome of Ablation: The ARREST-AF Cohort Study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014;64:2222-31.
- Mahajan R, Lau DH, Sanders P. Biomarkers and atrial fibrillation: is it prime time yet? Heart. 2014 ;100:1151-2.
- Pathak, R., Lau, D.H., Mahajan, R., Sanders, P. Structural and functional remodeling of the left atrium: Clinical and therapeutic implications for atrial fibrillation. . J Atr Fibrillation. 2013;6,53-64.
- Nayyar S, Wilson L, Ganesan AN, Sullivan T, Kuklik P, Chapman D, Brooks AG, Mahajan R, Baumert M, Young GD, Sanders P, Roberts-Thomson KC. High Density Mapping of Ventricular Scar: A Comparison of Ventricular Tachycardia Supporting Channels with Channels That Do Not Support VT. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2014 Jan 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mahajan R, Kuklik P, Grover S, Brooks AG, Sanders P, Selvanayagam JB. Cardiovascular magnetic resonance of total and atrial pericardial adipose tissue: A validation study and development of a 3 dimensional pericardial adipose tissue model. Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. 2013;15;73
- Mahajan R, Pathak R, Lim HS, Willoughby SR, Sanders P. Does catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation eliminate the need for anticoagulation? Interventional Cardiology (London) 2013;5:171-178
- Wong C.X, Mahajan R, Pathak R, Twomey D.J, Sanders P. The role of pericardial and epicardial fat in atrial fibrillation pathophysiology and Ablation Outcomes. J Atr Fibrillation. 2013;5,37-43.
- Pathak R, Mahajan R, Sanders P. Evolving therapies for atrial fibrillation: focus on embolic stroke. Cardiology Today 2013; 3: 19-24
- Ganesan AN, Kuklik P, Lau DH, Brooks AG, Baumert M, Lim WW, Thanigaimani S, Nayyar S, Mahajan R, Kalman JM, Roberts-Thomson KC, Sanders P. Bipolar Electrogram Shannon Entropy at Sites of Rotational Activation: Implications for Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2013; 6: 48-57.
- Abed HS, Samuel SA, Lau DH, Kelly DJ, Royce SG, Alasady M, Mahajan R, Kuklik R, Zhang Y, Brooks AG, Nelson AJ, Worthley SG, Abhayaratna WP, Kalman JM, Wittert GA, Sanders P. Obesity results in progressive atrial structural and electrical remodeling: Implications for atrial fibrillation. Heart Rhythm. 2013;10:90-100.
- Ganesan AN, Selvanayagam JB, Mahajan R, Grover S, Nayyar S, Brooks AG, Finnie J, Sunnarborg D, Lloyd T, Chakrabarty A, Abed HS, Sanders P. Mapping and ablation of the pulmonary veins and cavo-tricuspid isthmus with a magnetic resonance imaging-compatible externally irrigated ablation catheter and integrated electrophysiology system. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012;5:1136-42.
- Mahajan R, Brooks AG, Sullivan T, Lim HS, Alasady M, Abed HS, Ganesan AN, Nayyar S, Lau DH, Roberts-Thomson KC, Kalman JM, Sanders P. Importance of the underlying substrate in determining thrombus location in atrial fibrillation: implications for left atrial appendage closure. Heart. 2012;98:1120-6.
- Deo Bhatt D, Manoj R, Mahajan R. Estimation of Pulmonary Vascular Resistance: Correlation between Echocardiography and Catheterization Data in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease. Echocardiography. 2012;29:478-83.
- Harisankar CN, Mittal BR, Kamaleshwaran KK, Parmar M, Bhattacharya A, Singh B, Mahajan R. Reliability of left ventricular ejection fraction calculated with gated myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography in patients with extensive perfusion defect. Nucl Med Commun. 2011;32:503-7.
- Mahajan R, Lim HS, Lau DH, Sanders P. Left superior pulmonary vein rhythm masquerading as sinus rhythm. Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2011;11:20-3.
- Jain S, Mahajan R, Rohit MK. Percutaneous Transcatheter Device Closure of an Isolated Congenital LV Diverticulum: First Case Report. Pediatr Cardiol. 2011;32:1219-22.
- Harisankar C, Mittal BR, Kamaleshwaran K, Bhattacharya A, Singh B, Mahajan R. Role of myocardial perfusion scintigraphy post invasive coronary angiography in patients with Myocardial Infarction. Indian J Nucl Med. 2010;25:53-6.
- Ahmad S, Rai TS, Khullar M, Bahl A, Saikia UN, Thungapathra M, Kumar RM, Mahajan R, Talwar KK. Decreased Myocardial Expression of Dystrophin and Titin mRNA and Protein in Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Possibly an Adverse Effect of TNF-alpha. J Clin Immunol. 2010;30:520-30.
- Gupta A, Narula N, Mahajan R, Rohit M. Sudden Death of a Young Child Due to Cardiac Rhabdomyoma. Pediatr Cardiol. 2010;31:894-6.
- Narula N, Mahajan R, Rohit M. Loeffler's Syndrome. Pediatr Cardiol. 2010;31:931-2.
- Mahajan R, Manoj R, Talwar KK. A Limitation of Tachycardia Discrimination Algorithm in a Patient with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Intermittent Complete Heart Block. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2010;33:1035-7.
- Sharma A, Mittal T, Kumar S, Law AD, Wanchu A, Mahajan R, Bambery P, Singh S. Successful treatment of aortic root dilatation in a patient with relapsing polychondritis. Clin Rheumatol 2010; Apr 13.
- Sharma A, Dogra S, Mahajan R, Wanchu A, Singh S. Familial Hypercholesterolemia: an unusual cause of joint swelling. Lancet 2010;375:1109.
- Mohite P.N., Kuthe S.A., Thingnam S.K., Rohit M.K., Mahajan S., Mahajan R. Surgical removal of duct occluder device under mild hypothermia without cardiopulmonary bypass. Innovations: Technology and Techniques in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery.2010;5: 311-312.
- Mahajan R. Letter by Mahajan Regarding Article, "A Narrow QRS Complex Tachycardia With Apparently Concentric Retrograde Atrial Activation Sequence". Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal 2009;9:213.
- Mahajan R, Manoj R, Talwar KK. Activation sequence change during left free wall pathway ablation. What is the mechanism? J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009 ;20:1174-5.
- Bahl A, Swamy A, Jeevan H, Mahajan R, Talwar KK. ECG changes of hyperkalemia during paced rhythm. Indian Heart J. 2009;51:93-94.
- Kumar RM, Reddy SS, Sharma R, Mahajan R, Talwar KK. Endovascular Repair of a Traumatic Axillary artery Pseudoaneurysm. CardioVascular & Interventional Radiology. 2009 ;32(3):598-600.
- Mahajan R, Manoj R, Talwar KK.V Sense episode is a biventricular pacemaker device. What is the likely mechanism? Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2009;32:245-247.
- Mahajan R, Pushpendra Kumar Garg, Manoj Kumar Rohit, KK Talwar. Calcified Left Ventricular Aneurysm. Indian Heart J. 2008;60:272.
- Talwar KK, Mahajan R. Transient Left Ventricular Apical Ballooning-A Novel Acute Cardiac Syndrome. Indian Heart J. 2007;59:11-12.
- Chaudhury UK, Mishra A, Saxena A, Kothari SS, Malhotra A, Mahajan R, Honnakere JH, Venugopal P. A novel percutaneously adjustable device for ligature of the vertical vein in the setting of obstructive totally anomalous pulmonary venous connection. Cardiol Young. 2007;17:380-6.
- Mahajan R, Daga MK, Bhattacharjee J. Hyperinsulinemia in subjects with and without coronary artery disease: a preliminary study from North India. Indian Heart J. 2002;54: 687-691.
- Mahajan R, Daga MK, Tiwari N. Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease: an approach to diagnosis. J Assoc Physicians India 2002.50:1285-94.
- N Arora, Mahajan R, Daga MK et al. Microbial pattern of acute infective exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease in a Hospital Based Study. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci. 2001; 43:157-162.
- Gupta D, Gaiha M, Mahajan R, Daga MK. Atypical presentation of Sheehan's syndrome without postpartum hemorrhage. J Assoc Physicians India. 2001;49:386-7.
- Epicardial fat depots and atrial remodelling in obese patients with atrial fibrillation: evidence for a direct pathogenic role. Mahajan R, Nelson A, Wong CX, Twomey DJ, Williams K, Teo K, Pathak RK, Lau DH, Sanders P. Heart Rhythm 2015
- Middeldorp ME, Mahajan R, Pathak R, Sanders P. Thyrotoxicosis occurring after the cessation of amiodarone: A need for ongoing surveillance. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S51.
- Mahajan R, Smith AJ, Middeldorp ME, Wilson L, Pathak RK, Twomey DJ, Ganesan AN, Nayyar S, Roberts-Thomson KC, Sanders P. Supraventricular tachycardia as a trigger for atrial fibrillation in a young cohort of patients referred for catheter ablation. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S77.
- Nayyar S, Ganesan AN, Wilson L, Brooks AG, Chapman D, Kuklik P, Mahajan R, Baumert M, Young GD, Sanders P, Roberts-Thomson KC. High density mapping of ventricular scar- a comparison of ventricular tachycardia supporting channels with channels that do not support VT. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S85.
- Pathak RK, Abhayaratna WP, Wong C, Mahajan R, Ganesan A, Mehta A, Brooks AG, Alasady M, Sanders P. Biomarkers and recurrence of atrial fibrillation after successful cardioversion: Results of a systematic review and meta-analysis. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S166.
- Stolcman S, Brooks AG, Wilson L, Kuklik P, Middeldorp ME, Mahajan R, Pathak R, Ganesan AN, Nayyar S, Twomey D, Roberts-Thomson KC, Young GD, Sanders P. Measuring changes in AF dynamics with ablation: Is the mean atrial cycle length sufficient? Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S217.
- Stolcman S, Brooks AG, Wilson L, Kuklik P, Middeldorp ME, Ganesan AN, Mahajan R, Pathak R, Nayyar S, Twomey D, Roberts-Thomson KC, Young GD, Sanders P. The changing dynamics of atrial cycle length prior to termination of AF during catheter ablation. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S217-218.
- Pathak RK, Abhayaratna WP, Mahajan R, Wong C, Ganesan A, Brooks A, Alasady M, Sanders P. The effect of inflammation on incident atrial fibrillation: Results of a systematic review and meta-analysis. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S235.
- Mahajan R, Brooks AG, Wood JP, Manavis J, Samuel C, Royce S, Grover S, Selvanayagam J, Roberts-Thomson KC, Young GD, Sanders P. Elevated atrial TGF-ß1 in obesity predicts atrial structural and electrophysiological remodeling in an obese ovine model. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S259.
- Ganesan AN, Kuklik P, Brooks A, Mahajan R, Nayyar S, Pathak R, Wilson L, Roberts-Thomson KC, Sanders P. Prospective evaluation of Shannon entropy mapping as an adjunctive atrial fibrillation ablation strategy to facilitate targeting of AF rotors. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S265.
- Ganesan AN, Kuklik P, Brooks AG, Baumert M, Lim WW, Thanigaimani S, Nayyar S, Mahajan R, Roberts-Thomson K, Sanders P. Effect of electrogram recording conditions on Shannon entropy localization of the pivot zone of atrial fibrillation rotors. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S266.
- Alasady M, Abhayaratna WP, Pathak RK, Chia N, Barlow D, Mahajan R, Lim H, Sanders P. The impact of coronary artery disease intervention on the incidence and prognosis of atrial fibrillation after acute myocardial infarction: A systematic review. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S307.
- Lim HS, Willoughby SR, Schultz C, Alasady M, Lau DH, Mahajan R, Ganesan AN, Brooks AG, Roberts-Thomson KC, Young GD, Worthley MI, Sanders P. Platelet activation and endothelial dysfunction in patients with atrial fibrillation: Importance of co-morbid conditions. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S312.
- Kuklik P, Lau DH, Alasady M, Ganesan AN, Mahajan R, Sanders P. Transient linking during AF depends on the AF substrate: Insights from high density mapping in models of chronic atrial remodeling. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S331.
- Thanigaimani S, Lau DH, Brooks AG, Kuklik P, Mahajan R, Kuchel T, Sanders P. Reverse remodeling of the atrial substrate in a hypertensive ovine model: A chronic pharmacological intervention study. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S332.
- Willoughby SR, Dickinson KM, Schultz CD, Clifton PM, Keogh JB, Worthley MI, Lau DH, Mahajan R, Sanders P. Impact of obesity and atrial fibrillation on arterial stiffness. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S379-380.
- Kuklik P, Lau DH, Ganesan AN, Alasady M, Mahajan R, Sanders P. Wave synchronization between left and right atria during AF: High density ovine mapping study in hypertensive, acute myocardial infarction and obesity models of atrial remodeling. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S399.
- Mahajan R, Brooks AG, Shipp N, Thanigaimani S, Alasady M, Roberts-Thomson KC, Sanders P. Epicardial and endocardial differences in electrophysiological remodeling of atria due to obesity and weight reduction. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: 401.
- Mahajan R, Brooks AG, Shipp N, Manavis J, Wood JP, Finnie J, Samuel C, Royce SG, Kuklik P, Alasady M, Lau DH, Selvanayagam JB, Roberts-Thomson KC, Sanders P. AF and obesity: Impact of weight reduction on the atrial substrate. Heart Rhythm 2013:10: S484.
- Cardiology Society of Australia and New Zealand; 2013 Associate member.
- International Society of Heart Research (Australasian Section); 2012-present.
- American College of Cardiology; 2013 International Associate member.
- American Heart Association; 2012-present.
- Heart Rhythm Society, USA; 2010-present.
- Indian Heart Rhythm Society; 2007-present.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Wednesday, 3 Jul 2019
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/rajiv.mahajan