Mr Ramesh Karunagaran
Mr Ramesh Karunagaran is currently pursuing a PhD in the university of Adelaide under the supervision of Prof. Dusan Losic and currenty work for the graphene group to develop a graphene base catalyst. Losic's Group.
Developing graphene based catalyst for Fisher Tropsch Synthesis.
- Bachelors of Science - Institute of Cemistry, Ceylon.
- Masters in Polymer Science and Technology - University of Sri Jayawardenapura, Sri Lanka.
- Research and Development Officer - Richard Pieris and Company Ltd, Sri Lanka.
- Polymer Chemist / Quality Assurance Manager - Plymouth Industries Pty Ltd, Sri Lanka.
- Polymer Chemist / Production Manager - Palla & Company, Sri Lanka.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 7 Aug 2014