Dr Erin Derina
|Org Unit||Business School Office|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 7137|
Nexus 10 Tower
Financial Institutions Management at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Journal Papers – Published & Forthcoming
· Derina, R., S.Z Ali and Zurbruegg, R. "Adaptation of Online Material for Teaching Financial Economics Courses Journal of Financial Education, forthcoming.
· Derina, R A.Z, Ali and C. Medlin “Are investors better off with Independent Financial Advisors?” Journal of Financial Advice, Volume 1, No 1, May 2008.
· Derina R, A. Dasril “Banking Market Structure and Growth: Case of Indonesia”, Jurnal Bisnis dan Akuntansi vol. 8 no. 2 (Agu. 2006).
· Derina, R., W. Makaliwe, Indonesian Banks Behaviour : Findings from Pattern Analysis 1993 – 2005, Majalah Usahawan Indonesia, Vol. 35, No. 6, Jun. 2006,
· Derina, R. S.Z Ali and C Medlin Value of Independent Advice – Perceptions of Australian Investors, 3rd International Conference on Business and Management Research, Bali, August 2008
· Derina, R. S.Z Ali, The Impact of Economic Crisis and Financial Deregulation on Bank Portfolio Composition and Capital in Indonesia: An Empirical Analysis with Endogenously Determined Structural Breaks,3rd International Conference on Business and Management Research, Bali, August 2008
· Derina, R. S.Z Ali, C. Medlin, The Value of Financial Planning- An investor's Perspective" , Australian Business and Behavioural Sciences Association Annual International Conference, Adelaide, June 2006.
· Derina, R., W .Makaliwe, Impact of Capital Regulations and Economic Policies on Profitability and Capital Decision: Empirical Evidence of Indonesian Banks , Australian Business and Behavioural Sciences Association Annual International Conference, Adelaide, June 2006.
· Derina, R., H.G Hammal, Agency costs and Ownership Structures: Case of Indonesian Banks, Australian Business and Behavioural Sciences Association Annual International Conference, Cairns, August, 2005
· Derina, R., W. Makaliwe, Managing Credit Risk: Microfinance Development Strategy, February 2005, Management Institute, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, Workshop series.
· Derina, R., W. Makaliwe, Integrated Risk Management Systems: An Introduction, January 2004, Management Institute, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, Workshop series.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 14 Apr 2016
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/ratna.derina