Mr Stephen Leahy
|Org Unit||Learning Enhancement and Innovation|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 8061|
I am a Learning Designer with the Learning Enhancement and Innovation Team.
I am located the Cog on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Because I move around the University I am most easily reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Arts (Adelaide, 1993)
- Graduate Diploma of Information Studies (UniSA, 1995)
- Graduate Certificate in Adult Education in Training (UTS, 2002)
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (UTS, 2005)
- Blackboard Certification Series : Advanced Teaching and Learning Online (Blackboard, 2013)
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Tuesday, 9 Jan 2018
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/stephen.leahy