The Australian eChallenge Corporate
The University of Adelaide had developed an exciting in-house entrepreneurial competition for your organisation to nurture creativity, foster innovation and encourage brilliant ideas.
Because no one knows your business better than you and your employees.
Benefits for your Organisation
Corporate entrepreneurs can provide a fantastic boost to your company's bottom line. Not only do innovations add to your revenue stream, they also increase motivation and empowerment amongst your intrapreneurial employees.
Other proven benefits of this program are:
- Increases the flow of innovative ideas
- Increases revenue and profit
- Improves your corporate image and helps you attract and keep talent
- Better relations between employees and employer
- Helps your organisation to stay alert to market trends and search for new opportunities
- Builds skills that increase intrapreneurial capacity
- Employees feel engaged with the innovation agenda of your organisation.
The Australian eChallenge Corporate Overview
The Australian eChallenge Corporate is a structured program, whereby an in-house entrepreneurial competition is tailored for your company and its culture and employees.
This is a competition where your staff, as individuals or in teams, produce comprehensive business plans for new ideas for your organisation. These ideas could be for a new invention, or a more efficient delivery
Employees compete against each other and their business plans are evaluated by a panel who decide the overall winners who receive cash or other predetermined incentives.
The ECIC will provide your organisation with:
- eChallenge operating manual including competition terms and conditions
- tutorials for mentors
- evaluation criteria for judging panels
- the opportunity to enrol in an award course to receive credit for a 3 unit elective towards a Masters Degree or Graduate Certificate with the ECIC at The University of Adelaide (note additional charges will apply)
- initial promotional material to engage your staff
- enrolment procedures and collation of concept proposals
- A dedicated online facility, exclusive to your organisation, so your employees can individually log-on to gain access to information, rules and terms, guidance for concept development, and tutoring for the development of business plans
- ten specialised workshops for participants over a 3 month period
- a specialist, experienced senior ECIC staff member to work with you and your teams to make this partnership a success.